- Dirt Bike School
- BCORMA Trail Pass
- BCORMA Rider and Club Insurance
- BCORMA Store
- Off-Road Motorcycling News
News Releases & Stories
- Vedder Mountain November 1st 2015 Fun Trail Ride coming up (revised)
- Revelstoke’s Most Fun Ride Weekend Ever! This Sept. 26 and 27th Weekend
- 2015 BCORMA Dirt Bike School MSF New Rider Fall courses set for September 12th & October 3rd
- Provincial Government conceds to decals for Dirt Bikes and Sleds for November 1, 2015 ORV Registration
- ORV Act Implementation: Systemic deficiencies require moratorium of registration implementation
- ORV Registration Errors Costing Riders Real $$$ - We Need Your Stories
- ORV Act Implementation: Current 5x8 metal plates vehicle identification is inoperable
- Call to Action for all Canadian Motorcyclists!!! Please complete the MCC Online Survey.
- 2015 BCORMA Dirt Bike School MSF New Rider courses set for April 18th and May 2nd
- Guide to meeting and sharing your passion for ORV sports with your MLA
Welcome to BCORMA and the best riding in the world
We have it all here in British Columbia for the local and visiting rider. Incredible vistas while riding dual-sport, National caliber MX tracks, 1000's of km of single-track from the dense temperate rain forest of the Coast to the grasslands of the Interior. Six foot ferns to 200 ft spruce and fir, northern desert to Rocky Mountains to mossy coastal rock, open Forest Service Roads to expert level trials terrain, we got it all.
Government estimates we have over 550,000 km of trail and old forestry roads in the Province, with the vast majority open to responsible off-road motorcycle riders. Do your part and show them we care about our trails, the environment, and other users. We have some of the finest riding in the world. Lets keep it.
Above all, enjoy this fine old planet, and don't forget to smile. And buy the trail-stewards a beer next time. They put their heart into this for you to enjoy.