- Dirt Bike School
- BCORMA Trail Pass
- BCORMA Rider and Club Insurance
- BCORMA Store
- Off-Road Motorcycling News
News Releases & Stories
- Chipmunk Creek Trail Ride and Fun Run Coming This Weekend - Sunday September 7th 2014
- Thompson Rivers ORV Strategy survey
- Soft Opening for the Tamihi Staging Area is set for the Canada Day Weekend
- Revy Riders - Revelstoke presents Western Canadian Round of Trials Championship
- CORMC Vedder Mountain Trail Repair Day
Welcome to BCORMA and the best riding in the world
We have it all here in British Columbia for the local and visiting rider. Incredible vistas while riding dual-sport, National caliber MX tracks, 1000's of km of single-track from the dense temperate rain forest of the Coast to the grasslands of the Interior. Six foot ferns to 200 ft spruce and fir, northern desert to Rocky Mountains to mossy coastal rock, open Forest Service Roads to expert level trials terrain, we got it all.
Government estimates we have over 550,000 km of trail and old forestry roads in the Province, with the vast majority open to responsible off-road motorcycle riders. Do your part and show them we care about our trails, the environment, and other users. We have some of the finest riding in the world. Lets keep it.
Above all, enjoy this fine old planet, and don't forget to smile. And buy the trail-stewards a beer next time. They put their heart into this for you to enjoy.