- Dirt Bike School
- BCORMA Trail Pass
- BCORMA Rider and Club Insurance
- BCORMA Store
- Trail Guides
- Off-Road Motorcycling News
News Releases & Stories
- The weekend of April/26th is BCORMA's Dirt Bike School Clinic & SODBC Trail Ride weekend at OK Falls, north of Osoyoos, BC.
- BCORMA's 2014 Pre-Season Newsletter - BCORMA Dirt Bike School, Highlights of 2013, SODBC Fun Ride, Revelstoke, Vedder, and More
- "In the Saddle - The School of Dirt"
- Resort Development at Brohm and Cat Lake threatens Squamish trails
- Chiiliwack Recreation Advisory Group helping Regional Recreation Officer get more done
Welcome to BCORMA and the best riding in the world
We have it all here in British Columbia for the local and visiting rider. Incredible vistas while riding dual-sport, National caliber MX tracks, 1000's of km of single-track from the dense temperate rain forest of the Coast to the grasslands of the Interior. Six foot ferns to 200 ft spruce and fir, northern desert to Rocky Mountains to mossy coastal rock, open Forest Service Roads to expert level trials terrain, we got it all.
Government estimates we have over 550,000 km of trail and old forestry roads in the Province, with the vast majority open to responsible off-road motorcycle riders. Do your part and show them we care about our trails, the environment, and other users. We have some of the finest riding in the world. Lets keep it.
Above all, enjoy this fine old planet, and don't forget to smile. And buy the trail-stewards a beer next time. They put their heart into this for you to enjoy.