BCORMA Trail Pass
There are no free rides, no trail angels - support BCORMA's Trails for Tomorrow Trail Pass Program
BCORMA is working hard to keep your riding areas and trails open, staging areas built to park and off-load, trails maintained & signed so you enjoy your sport, and having maps available so you know where to go. All this takes money and support from riders, industry, and the Government. BCORMA and the clubs need you to show your support by buying a BCORMA Trail Pass. Its only $45/yr for a Bronze pass or $170 for a Platinum-Insured pass with $1 million liability insurance, and goes towards the 1000s of kilometers of trails we help maintain.
Check out Dave Norona's BCORMA Trail Stewardship video explaining it all.
What is the BCORMA Trail Pass for?
- British Columbia has some of the best riding in the world
- We have a $100 million of recreational infrastructure to maintain, with over 550,000 km of summer motorized dispursed riding, plus over 3,500 km of off-road motorcycle specific trails
- Our goal is to have the best Provincial trails network system in the world
Issues around Trails
- Increasing environmental regulations
- Increasing impacts due to higher use and rider concentration on trail systems near the urban interface
- Demands from the riders for better facilities
- Need to maintain and use, or we will lose our trails to other industry and recreational interests
Solutions around Trails
All this takes upwards of a $1,000,000 a year to build & maintain. We are asking each rider to invest at least $45/yr into the trails.
- Can't expect Government or industry to do it all
- Industry and Government want to see partnerships
- Riders need to show they are doing their share